Ganesh is a senior lawyer with a broad range of experience in commercial litigation disputes. He has a wide-ranging practice which includes acting for a diverse range of national and international clients, corporates and high-net-worth individuals. Ganesh specialises in complex disputes relating to fraud, misrepresentation, breach of contract and shareholder disputes. He has also successfully obtained injunctive relief and disclosure orders for clients.
Ganesh has developed business connections in the United Arab Emirates and frequently travels to Dubai; he is regularly instructed in cross-jurisdictional matters with a UAE aspect.
Ganesh graduated with a law degree and Masters degree in International Commercial Law from the University of Kent. Prior to joining Grosvenor Law, Ganesh worked in the professional and financial disputes team of a large international law firm in the City.
Examples of Ganesh’s recent cases include:
- Acting for a client in the defence of a $3 billion Worldwide Freezing Order obtained in the Commercial Court
- Acting for the respondents in a $150 million LCIA (London Court of International Arbitration) commenced by the liquidators of a Cayman film finance fund
- Acting on a shareholder dispute relating to an iconic London nightclub that included bringing injunctive relief and a winding up petition on just and equitable grounds
- Acting for the shareholder of a leading independent brewery on a dispute relating to valuable intellectual property rights and successfully defending injunction proceedings
- Acting for 120 high- and ultra-high-net-worth investors in respect of investments in fraudulent film finance tax schemes worth £100 million
- Acting for recruitment companies and obtaining injunctive relief following breaches of restrictive covenants by their former employees