Gideon is a litigator with who joined Grosvenor Law in 2022. Gideon’s practice covers a broad range of commercial disputes. He has a background in insolvency disputes, fraud, insurance/reinsurance disputes and those arising out of the energy sector. Gideon frequently advises on matters with an international element, including complex jurisdiction disputes.
Gideon’s recent cases include:
- Acting for respondents in the High Court in relation to enforcement of a foreign Judgment.
- Advising a property developer on his rights and remedies against a principal designer in connection with a construction dispute.
- Acting for a individual in connection with a professional negligence dispute against their former lawyers.
- Acting for a financial institution in a series of connected reinsurance ICC arbitrations against multiple parties.
- Acting for private client in the high court in connection with a multi-million-pound dispute against property developers.
- Acting for an individual in a multinational dispute against an international bank.