You have worked hard to build a reputation. Your personal and professional life may depend upon it. What has been built up over a stellar career and lifetime can be damaged by the spreading of false information, and the revelation of private and personal data, often obtained from hacking or from blagging a source.
You may have disputes with your family office, trustees, over a will or with a friend or professional advisor – our lawyers have the expertise to help you resolve any such matter.
Whatever your personal disputes, we fight to win.
Defamation, Privacy and Data Protection
- Libel and slander claims
- Removal of negative online content
- Subject Access Requests and data protection law
- PR strategies to accompany litigation
Trusts and Estates Disputes
- Protecting on and offshore trust assets
- Piercing trusts and recovering assets
- Appointment or replacement of trustees and trust officers
- Drafting and advising on trust structures
Professional Advisors and Negligence
- Claims against professionals for negligence and breach of contract, including solicitors, accountants, architects, surveyors, Family Offices, trustees, investment advisers
Complex Debt and Investment Disputes
- Misrepresentation and negligence claims
- Investment advice related claims
- Debt recovery and enforcement of judgments