John-Joseph is a litigator with a strong background in both commercial and private litigation. John-Joseph has worked on cases ranging from civil fraud and investor disputes to high value contentious trust and probate work but also has experience with insolvency and criminal matters.
John-Joseph frequently works on cases with an international or offshore element and has experience in alternative dispute resolution including arbitration and mediation.
Recent cases include:
- Acting for a leading beneficiary to an ultra-high value offshore trust with a long and litigious history both in England & Wales and the Channel Islands
- Acting for a private client in proceedings for an account of profits relating to historic investments
- Acting for an estate in enforcing multi-million pound debt
- Acting for a claimant in a multi-million pound ICC arbitration
- The successful discharge of a Worldwide Freezing Order in the sum of $3 billion
John-Joseph has a first-class honours degree in History from the University of Oxford and passed his Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course with commendation and distinction respectively.