Adam joined Grosvenor Law in May 2023 and is a solicitor who works on a broad spectrum of litigation matters, assisting clients using the experience he has built up in dealing with complex cases. He frequently works with both individuals and a wide range of businesses in different sectors. In particular, Adam has experience in pursuing high value debts (via the bankruptcy or winding up process), litigation involving commercial contracts, asset-tracing and recovery as well as shareholder disputes.
Adam’s recent cases include:
- Successfully pursuing a debt owed to a company for roughly £7 million under a Loan Agreement
- Assisting in defending the enforcement of a Swiss judgment in the Cayman Islands
- Successfully defending a claim for an interest in a property under a constructive trust in the context of a contentious probate
- Acting for a corporate investor to recover funds that were guaranteed
- Enforcing confidentiality provisions in an employment contract against a former employee of a business who had downloaded vast amounts of data prior to leaving the business
- Acting for a corporate investor who invested several hundred million pounds seeking to recover losses that related to fraud-tainted investments