Joshua has a broad commercial litigation practice, representing companies and high-net-worth individuals to solve a range of disputes involving issues including civil fraud and recovery of property, company law, shareholder disputes and breach of director’s duties, trust and estate disputes, professional negligence and insolvency.
Many of Joshua’s cases have an international or offshore element and he is comfortable providing advice in relation to complex offshore corporate structures.
His recent case work includes:
- The successful discharge of a Worldwide Freezing Order in the sum of $3 billion
- Obtaining injunctive relief in support of a high value fraud claim involving Scottish and Bulgarian issues, including cross-border execution of search orders
- Successfully represented the claimants at the trial of a derivative claim for breach of duty and diversion of opportunity concerning a property joint venture
- Obtaining a freezing order in support of the claimant’s bribery claim arising in relation to a construction project
- Successfully representing a private client in respect of a negligent investment advice claim against well-known private bank in relation to a breach of trust and knowing receipt claim